Deploy IsoPlug around your home to stop Differential Mains noise created by personal computers, fridge freezers, microwave ovens; in fact anything with a power supply that is connected into the wall sockets around your home. Simply plug into the wall sockets next to these appliances for immediate effect.
- Removes mains noise from around the home
- Versatile solution that can be plugged next to noise producing appliances
- Easy to install, and can be in all wall sockets
- Compact design
- LED indicator light, show the circuit is engaged and active
- Available in UK, EU, US and AU versions
IsoPlug is a versatile shunt filter system that goes across the live and neutral of the mains supply. It is easy to use, simply plug into free wall sockets next to noise generating electronics, for example computers, fridge freezers, telephone chargers, etc. When electrical components draw power, they produce Differential Mode mains noise. IsoPlug helps reduce this. IsoPlug can also be used to upgrade a simple power distribution strip; by plugging IsoPlug into the first socket of the incoming supply, a second one can then be used to separate analogue and digital components.
|50 x 60 x 45mm (W x H x D)