THE PERFORMANCE SERIES
EVO3 SYNCRO UNI
Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave on the zero volts line to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated product can be used independently for a single component, or in combination with another IsoTek power cleaner as an upgrade and to deliver a fully rebalanced sine wave across all output sockets.
- Suitable for all audio-, AV- and network-systems
- DC on the mains cancellation
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Use before existing power cleaners for performance upgrade
- Fully star-earthed network
- Multi-strand 6n OFC silver-plated internal wiring with FEP dielectric
- Use with standard IEC C13 (10A version) or C19 (16A version) power cable
- 10A and 16A versions with UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available
The Syncro Uni is designed to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum, when transformers within equipment, typically power amplifiers, mechanically vibrate. Syncro Uni can also be used as a ‘pre-filter’ device that can be used with any power cable or power conditioning system.
Housed in a steel and aluminum chassis measuring 215mm in length, 75mm wide and 70mm high. Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave on the zero volts line, to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum; the circuit synchronizes the mains supply to provide a perfectly symmetrical sine wave, which also delivers significant sonic improvement when used with any hi-fi separates. The internal wiring is of the highest standard, pure 6n oxygen free copper conductor strands with silver-plating offer low resistance and high amperage. A PTFE dielectric is used to protect the conductors as well as giving the ultimate internal power delivering system.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
|Silver plated OCC copper conductors
|Virtual Air Dielectric (VAD)
|10A IEC C14 or 16A IEC C20
|75 x 70 x 215mm (WxHxD)