Legacy’s Deepest Performing Subwoofer! The ultra-high performance Goliath XD subwoofer from Legacy will match the dynamic range of even the most efficient speakers. Massive motors on dual 15″ spun aluminum diaphragm woofers provide world class performance and will handily deliver 130 dB of low distortion output. Bass pressure in rooms will rise and fall so quickly that room boom and droning is not an issue. Kettle drums will roll and thunder, kick drums will have visceral punch and pedal notes will surge with this Goliath of a subwoofer.
- The XLR input feeds dual 1,000 watt amplifiers.
- Frequency range 12- 150 Hz via external crossover.
- (2) 15″ subwoofer drivers with spun aluminum diaphragm, cast frame, ultra long throw suspension
lead wires are stitched into the spider to prevent wear and vibration.
– 3 inch voice-coil
– ultra heavy duty cast frame
– rigid aluminum dustcaps
- (2) 15″ custom weighted passive radiators to provide deepest extension without port noise
- (2) 1,000 watt ultra efficient ICEpower® amplifier modules
- Enclosure: 2.25″ thick front baffle and top dark granite inlay on top, bracing and sidewalls are 1.125″
- Product ManualDownload Manual
- Application:Highly Articulate reference grade dual sub-woofer system
- System Type:Mutually coupled, dynamically stabilized
- Subwoofer:Dual 15″ Spun aluminum diaphragm, cast frame, ultra long throw suspension
- Radiator:Dual 15″ mass loaded, bottom & rear firing
- Low Frequency Alignment:8th Order/Back EMF cancelling
- Inputs:Dual XLR balanced
- Internal Amplification:Dual 1,000 Watt ultra efficient ICEpower® modules
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/- 2dB):12-150 Hz
- Impedance:10K Ohm amp input
- Phase Adjustment:Available via external processor
- Blend EQ:Available via external processor
- Max. SPL:130 dB @ 1m
- Low Pass Filter Slope:Linkwitz-Riley 6/12/24/48 dB per octave
- Crossover (Hz):30-200
- Dimensions (WxHxD):18.125 x 40.125 x 19.125
- Weight:190 lbs